David Lereah's New Book is Released
David Lereah has done it again. He has written yet another book titled 'All Real Estate is Local: Why Understanding the Housing Trends in Your Area Is Essential to Building Wealth.' The book was just released on April 3rd, 2007. It should have been released two days earlier.
From the Publisher:
When real estate booms nationally, there are hundreds of cities and regions that lag behind. Similarly, when the market slows or flattens, countless states and neighborhoods begin to boom. As Lereah makes clear, the most important factor in buying or selling a home is the local market conditions. Lereah shows readers how to:
- Evaluate the values of homes in one's own town or county
- Determine whether property values in your targeted neighborhood are on the rise
- Assess the market conditions in locations when buying a vacation or second home
- Learn how to identify markets that are overvalued or fully valued, and those that promise to appreciate more quickly in the future
- Understand the local economic developments that can affect oneÂs investment in the future
There are countless books offering advice on making money in real estate. This is the first one to explain why knowing the ins and outs of your local region is essential to deciding when, and where, to buy.
Mr. Lereah tells half truths and manipulates facts and figures. He cannot be trusted as he is a paid shill. Don't buy his book. Figure out ways to mock his book!