David Lereah Watch Essay Competition
The David Lereah Watch Blog has launched an essay competition for the most scathing criticism of David Lereah. Be Fair! Be Tough!
- All essays must be submitted by November 27th at 11:30pm EST via emailing bubblemeter @ gmail.com. (A winner will be announced by December 15th)
- All essay must be at least 500 words and no longer then 1500 words.
- No obscene language. No swear words
- Use at least 3 quotes by Mr. Lereah (and date them)
- All essays must have a title of your choosing
- One Submission Per Person
The winner's essay will be published on the David Lereah Watch. The winner will receive an acknowledgement or can choose to remain anonymous. The winner will also receive $75 in cold hard cash.